Friday, April 16, 2010

Do You Sew?

I enjoy sewing.....

We're having a baby shower this coming Saturday @ my church. We've had 4 new babies in the past weeks and one adoption.

Since I enjoy sewing and don't have any small children anymore myself, I thought it would be fun to sew a gift for the little girl who has been adopted. She is a real girly girl....so this is what I'm sewing.

I need to finish the armholes and then it will be ready to wrap.
I'm adding a cute little white purse with a pink ribbon on it and pink and white tights making this a thrifty and fun gift.


Photobucket
I'm Linking this post to..
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

5 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable. The lucky little girl that you sewed it for.

    I do sew but not very often. I have made curtains, cushion covers, pajamas, and hallowe'en costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my heart! This is super cute!

    Did you try the dip?

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling dress! I love sewing for my grandies (1 or 2 dreses a YEAR!) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get that pattern? Oh, it is simply adorable:)!! I LOVE it and I am sure the recipient will be so excited!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails