Monday, August 9, 2010

Garage Sale Finds


I went to garage sale this past Saturday.
Here are a few of the things I found for only a few dollars. Two remnants of fabric for FREE and the other remnant ~ .25 cents, a Bible study book on women in the Bible ~ .50 cents and diapers for free.
I also got several small toys for .25 and .50 cents.
But my real prize of the day was the apron.

It was brand new with the price tag still on it...$12.99...but

I got it for $ 1.50!!! isn't it CUTE!

I love it when you find a new items for such great price.

Have you found any great deals at garage sales lately?





I'm linking this post to...

House of Grace Twice Owned Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. That apron is adorable!!! Those are great. I did find a small apothecary jar at the thrift store today for $1!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails