Thursday, October 14, 2010

Living Room Furniture

I've been looking for a new sofa for our living room.

Here's the sofa we have right now,
it's in good condition, but dated since it's over 12 years old.




I'm thinking of going with a neutral colored sofa.
It would be easier to change accent colors and wont date as quickly.

Here are a few of my inspirations for a sofa.



(photo ~ overstock.com)


Remember my recent trip to the Pottery Barn store...
here are a few of the sofas I saw there and liked.




(Photo ~ Pottery Barn)



(Photo ~ Pottery Barn)


I also like wing-back chairs that are white or cream .


Since the room already has two wing back chairs in it.

I think I'll be reupholstering them or making some slip covers.


We have several projects going on around our home right now.

The piece of furniture my husband is making for me.

A roof for our patio and the start of a living room make over.

I'll be keeping you posted on the progress of the projects.




5 comments:

  1. i have read some great reviews on IKEA sofa's and they are so priced right, they will be my next furniture supplier, check em out think your be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inspirations sofas. All of them are gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you do. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the PB sofas and I love the wing chair. Love, love love the look of wing chairs. Always have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an office with nine employees and you need furniture for all of them. The best place to go for a case like this living room furniture is an office furniture outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just couldn’t leave your website before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors... modern bedroom furniture

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails