Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Home Again!

I'm back!!!
Did you miss me?
I have a little secret to share with you ....
I've just returned home from a two week trip.
This was the first time in 13 years we were able to spend
Christmas and New Years with our families!

It was quite the trip .... we traveled over 3500 miles and spent 60 hours riding in the car (lots of family bonding time). We weathered through icy roads and a whiteout snow storm! Yikes!!!
Our trip home was delayed by two days due to freeway closures, but that meant more time with our family :)
What joy and blessing to spend the Christmas Holiday with family and friends!

While traveling home, I started to come down with a cold and have been sick for the past week.
I'm starting to regain my health, and hope to be back posting soon!

Please forgive any delays in answers to emails, I'll be getting back to you soon.

Here are a few of my photos of the beautiful scenery we enjoyed on our trip.















3 comments:

  1. Welcome back.....love the snow pics, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful winter wonderland Joy! Hope you are feeling better soon...eat lots of chicken soup! ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful photos! Glad you made it home safe and sound! Happy New Year! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails