Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Decorating and Cleaning

It's a beautiful bright and sunny day here today, and it has me in the mood for cleaning and decorating!


I've been busy doing laundry by the basket full, but, as you may have noticed, I've been busy doing some cleaning up @ Thrifty Parsonage Living as well. I've made some cosmetic decorative changes here too.

I've been wanting to do this for some time, but I was scared off by reports of the mess created in some of your blogs by changing from the old template to the new one. So after trying a few things on my test blog, I took the plunge!


Do you see what cleaning I've done and the new decor?

~New tabs, fonts, layout, and larger viewing area~

Those of us who love to decorate, love to move things around and give them a new look....right?


There are a few more changes I'd like to do here in the next few days.  Come back for a visit and see the changes.


Have you been in the mood for spring cleaning and decorative changes lately?




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails