Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GETTING READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH TRHRIFY FINDS

With the holidays fast approaching, now is the perfect time to begin collecting items. Thrift stores are wonderful places to shop. You can find high end items for low prices. This morning I had the opportunity to shop at my local thrift store, and they were putting out Christmas items.

Last year I started a collection for our living room using silver and blue.



I was very happy to find more items to add to my collection. Here are a few of the things I found.

 


Snowflakes, icicles, ribbon and noel ornament.




I also found another mercury glass snowflake candle holder.



Last but not least napkins, they'll work great with the dishes and chargers from last year.
 Have you found any great deals lately?  Have you started your holiday shopping and planning yet?

2 comments:

  1. Great finds. I'm afraid I have a no-Christmas-before-Hallowe'en policy - although I'd probably break that policy if I found some good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous finds! Thanks for sharing them with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails