Thursday, July 19, 2012

IT'S GARAGE SALE SEASON

Can you believe that the summer is half over already, and garage sale season is in full swing?  As I told you in my previous post, my summer has been crazy busy.  I've not only traveled half way across the country to see family and friends, but I've also been gone camping with a church group.  The week I was packing for camping, I also was getting ready to have a garage sale with my daughter.  Crazy I know, but it was at her house and it was the only date that worked.  I had plans to take photos of the event, but forgot my camera at home.  However, this past Saturday I did get the chance to hit a few garage sales myself.   I thought I'd share just a few of my thrifty finds with you.


I found this Eddie Bauer highchair for $20 for our daughter.  She has been looking for some time on Craigslist and Ebay where the prices started at $89 to $159.   It came with a 4 position tray with convenient holders for cups and baby food.  It also has a second clipped  tray that's removable and dishwasher safe.  The pad is removable for laundry purposes.  It's even in the dark wood finish that she wanted.  I think my little granddaughter will look so cute sitting in it.



 This $2 chair will come in handy when the grand daughters are at our home.

 

I also found a few things for my self.  This picture/wall art was brand new, still in it's original packing for only $3.  It was the perfect find for my coffee themed kitchen/dinning area.



One can never have too many baskets, right?  Who could pass this one up for a mere 25 cents.


Have you found any great deals at garage sales this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails