Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DIY FALL WREATH

My sister and I have so many things in common.  We're not only sisters, but share similar tastes.  In fact even though we live 1700 miles apart, we end up buying the same things.  We were able to visit this past summer, and we had to laugh at our like tastes.  We have the same purse, shirt and showed up in like outfits.  We even have the same photo in her kitchens.

She recently told me about a fall wreath she was making.



She sent me photos along with instructions on how she made it.  The flowers were bought 1/2 price from Hobby Lobby making it a budget friendly project.

Here's what she did.


   Arranged the flowers -  alternating every other color.



 Using a a wire cutter, snip the heads off of the flowers.  
Using a hot glue gun, glue the flowers to the grapevine wreath.
And finally, a piece of the satin ribbon was cut and tied to the wreath.  
The ribbon can then be used for hanging the wreath.





I love the colors she chose for this wreath.
Here it is hanging on her front door.
 





  In the future, I'm hoping to share a project from my younger sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails